Anyone who wants to work at heights on rope. Those who have completed the Rope Access Level I Course and are require further training to meet their work requirements.
Upon completion of the course students will have some knowledge of legislation, safety requirements and quality assurance procedures relating to rope access. An audit of skills and knowledge will allow students to demonstrate sound judgment and abilities in rigging and rescue. In addition to the Level I skill level the student will be able to:
• Rig with final system review by a higher grade;
• Rig non-standard operations under the guidance of a higher grade; and
• Undertake a rescue and act as a competent rescue team member.
This intensive training program designed to ensure students are competent in all Industrial Rope Access techniques of:
• Rigging working ropes
• Undertaking rescues
• Performing rope access tasks under the supervision of a Level 3 Rope Access Supervisor.
• Course Length: 5 days
• 1 instructor per 8 students
• Pre-requisite: medical and Rope Access Level I or equivalent