Basic Fall Protection and Awareness
- People who work in a limited capacity at heights
- Safety Professionals
- Managers, Supervisors
- Anyone responsible for the supervision and safety of others who work at heights.
This custom course allows you to learn the fall protection fundamentals that apply to your particular work situation. Vertical Systems International will work closely with you to identify and train you on the regulations, equipment use, and work procedures that only impact your work environment.
This tailored course will meet fall protection regulations of the applicable governing body. Course details rely on your companies specific work practices. Discussion on harnesses, connectors, and anchors will be included in this course. Students will be able to learn the specific regulations and fall protection equipment used at their specific work site.
Upon completion of the course students will have reviewed:
- specific fall protection equipment use;
- anchors, connectors, and harnesses;
- applicable regulations; and
- applicable standards.
- Length: 1 day (8 hours) at your worksite or at the VSI Training Centre
- 1 instructor per 10 students
- No pre-requisite needed
- An annual refresher is recommended